Crackenback View – Mountain Chalet
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Maker
- Community Pool
- Dishes and Silverware
- DVD Player
- Essentials Included
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linens Provided
- Pots and Pans
- Private Entrance
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- King Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
Get closer to the mountain than ever before with this gorgeous architect-designed two-bedroom home on the edge of the Crackenback Resort complex . Step out onto the wooden decking to get a closer look at that incredible view – it’s the perfect place to stage a few holiday snaps or enjoy a drink before heading out to one of the area’s restaurants. If you really can’t bring yourself to miss a moment of the spectacular sunset over the Crackenback range, you could always whip up a gourmet meal on the outdoor Weber. Appreciate a gas fire at the end of a day in the snow or after experiencing the nearby mountain bike trails. The kids or even the adults can enjoy the separate media room with their own TV. Guests also get passes to use the resort’s communal amenities, which include a swimming pool and a golf course.
Good to Know Features of the Chalet:
– Primary Bedroom – King Bed plus an ensuite & A/C
– Bedroom 2 – two singles
– Family bathroom with shower
– Outdoor seating
– TV / Free Limited Speed WiFi
– Gas fireplace
– Separate shared laundry – Washer & dryer
– Off-street undercover parking
– Panel heater in the bedrooms
– A/C in the lounge area
– Equipped kitchen
– Espressotoria Capsule Coffee Machine – BYO your favorite pods
– Secure Bike | Ski storage in laundry
– Car charging station located at the Resort
STANDARD ESSENTIALS from SNOW ESCAPE HOLIDAYS:
Provided for your entire stay. NO ‘Starter Packs’ –
– Eco-Friendly mountain scented shampoo
– Eco-Friendly mountain scented conditioner
– Eco-Friendly mountain scented body wash
– Oversized soft bath sheets
– Bath Mats
– Face Washers
– Dish Detergent
– Dishwasher Tablets
– Kitchen Sponges
– Garbage Bags
– Toilet Paper for your stay – don’t buy any!.
– Iron & Ironing Board
– ‘Koh’ Enviro Surface Cleaner
– Washing Machine Powder
– Luxurious Bed Linens
– Coffee | Tea | UHT Milk
Home truths – What the photos might not tell you, but we do-
– Due to Council, COVID & Fire Regulations – Total Guests staying or visiting Cannot Exceed 4 – including infants in cots.
– There is a separate & secure laundry room for bikes and snowsports equipment.
– The internet can be a little slow, so we wouldn’t suggest working remotely here off the provided WiFi. Your own data will work fine.
– Sorry – No pets allowed
I highly recommend booking your stay in the Jinderbyne area with Peter from snow escapes. He and his partner provide an excellent service! The property is beautiful with spectacular views to the mountains that surround the lake. The house is cosy and fitted out with everything you would need. Our stay was fabulous. Crackenback is the perfect mountain biking destination, and would be awesome in winter for all types of snow sports. The village of lake Crackenback is great for families with lots of activities, a relaxed atmosphere and 2 restaurants within walking distance. We will definitely be back!
Lovely place, great for the kids and access to great bike tracks.
We had a wonderful time at Lake Crackenback resort. So many activity options for the kids aged 13 and 10. Super comfy beds. Onsite shop for basics like milk and snacks and a cafe for lunch and dinner was very convenient. Easy check in and check out and quick responses. Being half way between Thredbo and Jindabyne also helped us to access even more Autumn activities.
A beautiful location with access to great amenities.
Beautiful location, great Chalet, wonderfully managed
Gorgeous views, great family set up with everything you need. We loved it. Will stay again.
One word - Amazing !